Get An Instant Quote
High Quality Labelling Requirements
World Leading Materials
- OEM Grade 2 Part Resin will not fade, discolour or crack over time.
- UV stable and specifically made for Automotive and Marine applications.
- Homogenous polymerisation – Creates excellent bond with no shrinkage
- Premium branding that helps you sell more products.
- Mercury Free – Meets RoHS Guidelines
Mercury Free UV and Weather Resistant State of the art resin.
High Quality Branding
Complex Shapes, Scripted Lettering
Highly Resilient to Scratching
Variable Data Graphics
Volume Based Discounts
Mercury Free and RoHS Compliant
Fast Turnaround Times
Using the best resin equipment in the world from Demak in Italy, Flexidome badges combine a special preparation process on the base material with an economical resin dispensing system. The resin is UV resistant, mercury free, highly resilient to scratching and dents and is flexible, so your Flexidome will stay stuck to it’s surface and retain it’s quality look.
Materials & Options
- High quality vinyl with excellent adhesion for low surface energy surfaces.
- 3M Adhesive
- 3M Adhesive
Variable data graphics
Sun Industries’ quality assured world class production techniques and raw materials produce product solutions within the stringent quality standards of multi national companies. We constantly redefine features and products to maximise client investment.
- Motor vehicle, marine, automotive accessories.
- Trailers, ute trays, canopies and boxes.
- Computer and electronics units
- Swimming pool and water treatment equipment.
- Manufactured parts product branding
- General promotional products
- Large volume name tags
- Variable data marking
Features & Enhancements
- Standard rectangle, square, oval or round shapes – to any size.
- Selective doming using scripting to create text and featured lines.
- Combine both to create striking badges for premium branding.
- Selective doming onto surfaces of decals, graphic facias and membrane switches.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
Simply hit our Get Started button where we will provide you with an “instant quote” If you would like to proceed, simply upload your artwork, add your shipping details and pay by credit card and your good to go.
What is your standard turnaround time?
We typically complete orders within 2 weeks of artwork approval. If you need sooner, simply let us know when you lodge your order and we will be in touch to confirm ETAs.
How much do you charge for delivery?
We charge a flat rate of $30
Are there any setup fees?
We charge a flat fee of $65 per a order.
Will I see an art proof first?
Yes, you will see an art proof within 48 hours of ordering.
Can I contact you to discuss my job?
Sure! Give us a call on 1800 999 418.